1. We have 4 dogs. They are yappy. Enough said. I try to keep them quiet, but that’s like trying to get the sun to stop shining.
2. We have a future baseball player. Balls go over the fence constantly. I climbed over the fence to get one last year and got chewed out by the one cranky neighbor we have. In my defense, I walked all the way around and they didn’t answer the door. I’ve figured out they don’t give our balls back because they give them to their grand children.
3. Mr. KrapIKreate is in the driveway right now at 6:35 am warming up his stupid motorcycle. Why does one need to warm up a motorcycle? I don’t warm up my car. We live on a hill, coast down the damn thing and by the time you get to the bottom, you have warm bike.
4. We have a drama-queen girl child who screams like we are holding down her hands and pulling her finger nails off one by one. I forgot what the latest tantrum was about, but I sent her to her room and she wanted to make sure she was heard way over in China. Not looking forward to the teen years.
5. Girl Child and Boy child fight constantly. Girl Child ends up screaming bloody murder. Makes me wonder why we haven’t had visits from our local police.
6. I like my music and I like it loud. If it’s too loud, you’re too old. Yep, that’s me blasting Black Eyed Peas and dancing around my house like an idiot.
We have 7 neighbors because of the weird way our house is situated: three yards border ours on the left, three yards behind us and one to the right. Luckily, most of our neighbors claim they don’t hear us, but there is always that ONE.
We do have double-paned windows so hopefully that helps contain the noise in our mad house.
So here is my official apology to my neighbors. I’m sorry we are the noisiest family ever.
I leave you with one of my favorite sayings:
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.