Bear with me while I unload the iPad.
Then I had a baby shower and a new baby in the neighborhood.
I don’t like that the name isn’t contrasting very well. I think I should have done it in white. I attempted to draw stitching on the letters, but it looks more like my pen exploded.
This was for the little boy. I had some teddy bear buttons that I cut the thingies off of and glued on. I figured out that these cribs are better with two pieces of paper glued to each other to make it sturdier. I probably should have covered cut chipboard, but I don’t have a sharp blade for my machine right now and it just shreds it when it isn’t sharp. This worked though. I ran the pieces through the xyron and stuck them together.
And there you have it. The iPad is cleaned off.